
My boys really are the best of friends. They play together all the time. Timothy loves to have Travis come in his room and play cars or just sit and "read" books together. I hope they always have this kind of friendship. I know battles will come. I'm not naive enough to think that it won't happen but in the end I hope they are always best friends.
Travis loves his brother too! I find it amazing how at his very young age of 9 months he prefers to be with his brother than play by himself (even though he does play by himself just fine) For instance Timothy is napping right now *knock on wood* Travis just woke up from his nap so I place Travis on the floor to play. He sits and plays for about 3 or 4 minutes when he plops on his belly and starts crawling right to Timothy's bedroom door. He knows his brother is in there and he wants to play. I pick him up and tell him brother is sleeping and lets play over here. He totally bypasses me and darts straight for his brothers room again.
It just melts my heart! I love to see that he wants his brother.
Oh and in the mornings the first thing Timothy does besides asking for yogurt is looking in Travis' crib or when Travis wakes up from his nap Timothy darts into our room to go see Travis in his crib.
The giggles between these two boys is contagious! They laugh and laugh! I love it!
Nothing melts a mommies heart more than seeing her 2 children playing, laughing and loving on each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment