Sunday, August 24, 2008
Just mom and me
Mom and I had a good ol' time together last night! We went and got our nails done along with pedicures (Mom treated me, Thanks Mom!) Then afterwards we went shopping at Old Navy since they were having a huge sale....We got lots of goodys and probably spent to much money but it was FUN! Just my momma and me :) It's been a while since just the two of us hung out. It was like old times....I see her well.....everyday but last night was different. It was just US ya know, no distractions, no hubbys, no kids, no time restrictions. I can't tell you how much I needed just that time with her. When all is said in done at the end of the day my mom will ALWAYS be my best friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment