Thursday, September 4, 2008

I smell paint fumes

Donavan and I have been painting the outside of the house for the past 3 days now. We are almost done but I am already wiped out. We have a a little bit more of the main color and the trim left. It looks soooooooooooo good though! I can't wait for it to be finished and look at the before and after pictures. We have even had a couple neighbors tell us how much they love the color :)

The boys have been wonderful while Donavan and I have been busy painting. Timothy has loved playing outside ("mowing" the grass, painting the sidewalk with chalk paint and just running wild) he's also been such a good big helper to both of us. Travis has enjoyed the breeze while playing outside in his excersaucer. Thankfully we have still stuck with thier routine so naptime and bedtime have been when we have accomplished the most painting.

Well I guess that's about all for now. The before and afer pictures will be posted within the next few days.

No comments: